Find your favorite Booths/Dealers at our 2018 show
1) Silent Auction - new items to bid on every ½ hour
2) Kids Area - games and things of interest for kids
3) Demonstrations - see stone cutting, grinding and polishing in action
4) CVC Silver - Silversmith, creating fine jewelry while you watch. www.cvcsilver.com
5) CC Enterprises - Fine Gemstones, appraisals. Charles Cockrell, Gemologist. 806-786-6895
6) Naturally Inspired - Combining exotic hardwoods with minerals and other natural materials in an exquisite manner.
Kevin Smith. 806-566-5255
7) RAD Designs - R.A.D. Designs was established in 2002 in Amarillo Texas, I specialize in custom bead jewelry in many mediums, estate silver and gold jewelry, and carry a very large selection of pendants,rings, and earrings.
Rick Decker. 806-679-3505
8) Scullys Minerals and Fossils - John and Laurie offer a wide variety of minerals from the United States and around the world. They travel to places like Vietnam, Madagascar, Thailand, Mexico and Sri Lanka for specimens. John also owns and mines claims in New Mexico which produce fluorite, azurite concretions and Triassic wood replaced by copper minerals. You can read more at Scully’s Minerals - www.iminethem.com
9) LGMS Club table - Tickets, Information, Club Merchandise; t-shirts, magnets and coffee mugs
10) Eddies Rocks and Relics - Quality fossils and minerals.
11) Orca Gems - Cutting and selling opals since 1987, Sandy Craig of Orca Gems has a nice selection of opals from all over the world.
Reach us between shows at: 720-373-9657
12) Gem Art Center - Contemporary organic jewelry in 14K gold and sterling silver with unusual carved gems intertwined with natural gemstone beads and cultured pearls created by Helen Serras-Herman, an award-winning gem artist with over 35 years of experience. Also, high quality lapidary slabs, specimens and unique faceted gemstones.
Gem Art Center/ Helen Serras-Herman
PO Box 4263, Rio Rico AZ 85648
Business Facebook page: Gem Art Center/Helen Serras-Herman
13) Love of Land Images - Jewelry, slabs, cabochons, Sterling Silver necklaces, and novelty items.
Delbert and Joyce Speed, 214-337-9446.
14) Stone Crystals - Geodes cracked while you watch, discover the beauty inside each one
15) Homegrown Jewelry Design - Self taught wire artist. I have been twisting wire for 3 years now. Follow me on my artistical journey as i push myself to create new and inspiring art.
16) Spanish Stirrup Rock Shop - Spanish Stirrup Rock Shop is located in Frisco, TX. All mining operations take place in Deming, NM. We have the largest collection of geodes/thunder eggs in the southwest.
17) Natural Selection Enterprises - Books; Lapidary and collecting, field guides, how to guides and collectables
18) Studio GL - Studio GL was established in 1997, creating contemporary one of a kind jewelry influenced by the ethnic Native American designs and Western geometric patterns. GL's jewelry appeals to those who delight in the uniqueness and surprise of his creations.
19) Sundance Silver and Stone - Jewelry & Watches Store in Clovis, New Mexico
20) Roy’s Rock Shop - We sell rough rocks, slabs, large rocks, cabochons, jewelry, lapidary equipment.
Roy & Wanda Finley
9170 FM 1151
Claude, TX 79019
21) LGMS club member displays – see what members of the club are making and collecting
22) Texas Magpie - Great Beads for Great People - Serving the Jewelry Trade since 1999. www.magpiegemstones.com
23) Art and Stones - We have each been collecting stones for 75 years. You might call us Master Stone Collectors. We got together when John asked Leith if she wanted to see his rocks. We sell from the first cut to the final placement in a piece of jewelry. If you haven't had a good laugh yet today, come see the long timers.
Leith Johnson and John Martinez, Rochelle, Texas.
24) Rocks of Ages- Fossils, Minerals, great display pieces for your home or office
25) Uniquely Yours - Slabs and rough rock, unique stone that I personally mined from my claims
26) Earthworks - We have a diversified product line that includes Beads, Texas and civil war artifacts, meteorites as well as an assortment of minerals, fossils, gold and silver specimans
27) LGMS Fluorescent display tent – minerals that ‘glow in the dark’
28) Visiting Club displays – area club member displays, more of what a local club can do for you
29) Flint Knapping Demo’s - see arrowheads being made and learn about ancient traditions
30) Whiteside Museum of Natural History – Dinosaurs in Texas? You bet!
31) Texas Tech Geosciences club – Learn about geology at Texas Tech!