1) Silent Auction - new items to bid on every ½ hour.
2) Kids Area - games and things of interest for kids.
3) Demonstrations - see stone cutting, grinding and polishing in action.
4) CVC Silver - Creating one of a kind Jewelry on site,
5) LGMS Fluorescent display tent – minerals that ‘glow in the dark’.
6) CC Enterprises - Fine Gemstones, appraisals. Charles Cockrell, Gemologist. 806-786-6895.
7) RAD Designs - R.A.D. Designs was established in 2002 in Amarillo Texas, I specialize in custom bead jewelry in many mediums, estate silver and gold jewelry, and carry a very large selection of pendants,rings, and earrings. Rick Decker. 806-679-3505.
8) Scully's Minerals - offering specimens collected in New Mexico and purchased on trips around the world. Latest offerings include aquamarine, morganite and blood red zircon from Pakistan; sulfur, cassiterite and epidote from Peru; aquamarine and spinel from Vietnam; a variety of Madagascar specimens; and many more. www.iminethem.com
9) LGMS Club table - Tickets, Information, Club Merchandise; t-shirts, magnets and coffee mugs
10) Eddies Rocks and Relics - Quality fossils and minerals. Facebook: @eddiesrocksandrelics email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11) The Opal Trove - Neb Mekonnen. Fine Ethiopian Opals. www.opaltrove.com
12) Gem Art Center - Unique jewelry with carved stones, pearl jewelry, high quality lapidary slabs, mineral décor pieces. Gem Art Center/ Helen Serras-Herman PO Box 4263, Rio Rico AZ 85648 Email: Helen@gemartcenter.com Website: www.gemartcenter.com Business FB page: Gem Art Center/Helen Serras-Herman
13) Naturally Inspired - Combining exotic hardwoods with minerals and other natural materials in an exquisite manner. Kevin Smith. 806-566-5255
14) Stone Crystals - Geodes cracked while you watch, discover the beauty inside each one.
15) Texas Roc Box - Operated by Evelyn Tyssen and Bob Turner. An assortment of geodes, minerals and fossils. Hand made wire wrap jewelry and custom tie dye ammonite and geode shirts. Call or Text 817-692-2285 email@example.com Facebook.com/texasrocbox
16) Spanky’s Gem And Mineral - Handmade silver jewlery, cabachons, specimens beads, and other items. Greg Berglund, 915-526-7323 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
17) JH Stone Galleria - Large specimens, Petrified Wood. E-mail: email@example.com
18) Amber Way Jewelry - Natural Baltic Amber jewelry set in sterling silver, amber specimens with insects and inclusions, amber beads, rough unpolished amber. Since 1996. Gina & Dennis Giadrosich 281-213-3785. firstname.lastname@example.org www.amberwayjewelry.com
19) Studio GL - Studio GL was established in 1997, creating contemporary one of a kind jewelry influenced by the ethnic Native American designs and Western geometric patterns. GL's jewelry appeals to those who delight in the uniqueness and surprise of his creations. www.studiogl.com
20) Peppers Gems is a family-owned and operated company offering a wide selection
of jewelry designs. Eileen (Pepper) comes from an established jewelry family in
Texas. She and her husband Sam (Buck) work together to bring to you the finest
products, the best customer service and affordable prices. Pepper specializes in
wire wrapped fine jewelry and Sam specializes in chain maille, lapidary and wood
carvings. Come and explore the diverse array of handmade creations from exotic
woods, natural stones, shells, different metals, semi-precious, precious stones
and glass. If anyone would like to discuss a product after the show has ended, Pepper or Buck can be notified at the following phone numbers 210-602-0578 (Pepper) or
210-240-7721 (Buck) or email@example.com. We also have a website
https://www.peppers-gems.com and we are on Facebook
21) LGMS club member displays – see what members of the club are making and collecting.
22) Texas Magpie - Great Beads for Great People - Serving the Jewelry Trade since 1999. www.magpiegemstones.com www.facebook.com/txmagpie
23) Gem World - High grade lapidary rough and slabs, custom made one of a kind jewelry. Frank Amini 505-259-6666
24) Art and Stones - We have each been collecting stones for 75 years. We sell from the first cut to the final placement in a piece of jewelry. Leith Johnson and John Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org
25) Dennis Pendley – Used equipment and parts.
26) Sundance Silver and Stone - Jewelry & Watches Store in Clovis, New Mexico
27) Uniquely Yours - Slabs and rough rock, unique stone that I personally mined from my claims
28) Earthworks - Slabs, cabs and rough rock, Jewelry and things to help you make jewelry
29) Visiting Club displays – area club’s member display cases, more of what a local club can do for you
30) Our lecture area is in the South East corner of the exhibit hall, join us for an inspirational talk.